Road construction, earthworks and infrastructure.
In support to the company’s civil engineering operations, we provide a fully qualified team of personnel and well equipped plant fleet to undertake earthworks projects. The type of projects worked on include:
- Enabling works for housing and commercial developments which are often started from a green field site.
- Slope and embankment works following slips or ground movements
- River and coastal erosion protection works
- Dredging by the excavation of harbours, rivers and ponds
- Cut to fill operations and mass excavation works.
- Quarry overburden removal and formation of landscaped soil bunds
Foundations & shuttering.
All aspects of Civil Engineering and concrete construction are carried out by us. We are known for dealing with not only straight forward jobs but also complex and technical projects.
Network and cable infrastructure projects across the UK.
We specialise in the installation of concrete drainage systems, storm breaks, headwalls and box culverts
We provide rock breaking for a variety of projects across Ireland and the UK using state of the art equipment, our experienced team deliver top class results at all times.